Do you have experience providing a friendly and efficient reception service?
We are looking for a part-time receptionist with a positive, can-do, friendly and resourceful approach who will see the impact of their work first hand.
The receptionist will be the first contact point for all face-to-face and telephone enquiries with visitors, health professionals and service users on a daily basis.
Working closely with our Director and the wider team to ensure the office's smooth running, the individual will also assist with:
- Administrative tasks as well as coordinating internal appointments where appropriate
- Supporting various events and promotions that enhance our exposure and meet our fundraising objectives
It is essential this person has some experience in a receptionist or customer facing role.
You will also need:
- Previous admin support experience to a team or individual
- Sufficient IT and computer skills to maintain this role effectively
- To be comfortable managing patient records and other sensitive data confidentially in adherence to our guidelines
This position sits within our small and passionate team who support people with disabilities seeking greater independence.
How To Apply
Please apply by submitting a Word Document copy of your CV by 23 March 2018 at 5pm. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit cover letters following a conversation, however at this stage only a CV is required.
Full job descriptions will be provided to candidates shortlisted by Prospectus.