Why We Value Our Volunteers
Volunteers make a huge difference to Ability Bow; and there are various ways to get involved.
For example - if you've got extra time to spare, whether hours or months - you could:
- Support one of our service users as a volunteer gym instructor
- Cheer on our marathon runners at our sporting fundraising events
Take a look below at all of our current opportunities, how you can join us a volunteer and how you can keep updated with the latest; we'd love to hear from you!
We are currently developing our volunteer programme to include a wide range of new roles and opportunities.
What You Can Expect
- First-hand experience in making a difference to those with disabilities and long term health conditions
- Training (where required)
- A chance to add skills and knowledge to your CV
- Flexible working times to suit your commitments
- Ongoing supervision and personal development/support in your role
- Meeting new people and enjoying new experiences
- Working within a professional but friendly and supportive environment
Why Our Volunteers Love Ability Bow…
Be In The Know…
For regular updates about upcoming volunteering roles and opportunities, please sign up to our volunteering mailing list.
Becoming A Volunteer
For more information on volunteering, email: email@example.com, or phone: 020 8980 7778.