This is a perfect recipe for a quick and healthy meal, the cannellini beans are sure to fill you up (it's low in fat and serves 4)
- 1 410g tin cannellini beans
- 1 290g tin sliced button mushrooms, drained
- 500g easy cook farfalle pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp green pesto
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 2 finely chopped courgettes
- 1 chicken or vegetable stock cube
- Water to cover
1. Add the olive oil, onion and courgettes to a large, heated pan and cook for a minute. Add the mushrooms and stir together. Cook for a further two minutes, then add the cannellini beans and pesto and mix together.
2. Crumble a stock cube into the pan, add the pasta and give all the ingredients a good stir.
3. Add enough water to just cover the dry ingredients and simmer for minutes, stirring occasionally. The liquid will thicken to a sauce as the pasta cooks.
We hope you enjoy this - we did!