We're delighted to announce we've won £28,000 of crowdfunding donations to help disabled people to work hard and get fit in Tower Hamlets and Hackney; all thanks to your incredible support!
Our Director and Founder Victoria Kent, talks through the campaign's successes and next stages you can become involved in below
We've really welcomed your amazing contributions to this online initiative (including from our digital partners, Spacehive).
Whether donating, sharing, commenting, liking, following etc, you, our supporters, have been with us all the way; and we couldn't have succeeded without you.
Thank you so much.
To confirm, we reached our campaign goal of £28,000 (or £27,651 to be precise - at time of writing).
We knew when we started campaigning in September that a 1-2 month window to raise funds would be a challenge.
But we knew your commitment and support would be amazing. We knew you would match our ambition to help disabled people get fitter and live more active, independent daily lives through inclusive specialist exercise.
So we're delighted you've been able to help us on our fundraising journey to make a real difference to exercise and healthy living within Tower Hamlets, Hackney and east London.
You've really helped us achieve so much in a short time.
- Meeting our fundraising target
- Receiving (at time of writing) 120 pledges from 101 backers to our campaign
- Connecting us with lovely new supporters
- Gaining press coverage to highlight the campaign
- Making new partnerships with celebrity influencers to spread the word about our campaign
- Giving our members and exercise community a voice to empower their cause
- Most importantly...having your trust that we can deliver exercise for all locally
We'd Really Love To Thank You...
Thank you so much for your amazing support. We would love to offer you in return:
- An invitation to a future celebration event for our Ability Bow supporters community (and get the opportunity to see our great work)
- The chance to get involved in and support our fundraising events/our wider exercise work and meet the people behind our service
Keeping In Touch
To opt in permanently to our fundraising and supporter database (and to continue to support our vital work and what we do):
- Please respond by email to email@example.com (and your preferred contact method, ie email/phone etc)
- Please also state how you would like to proceed with any future donations if you woud like to do so (either via future Spacehive campaigns, or as a long-term supporter via our Virgin Money Giving page, BACS payment, cheque etc)
By opting in, you also agree to subscribing to:
- Our e-newsletter/Mailchimp updates
- Updates on our future events, exercise activities and future fundraising campaigns
- Albeit, you can opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and give no reason for doing so)
Remember, you can also follow our social media pages @abilitybow at any time.
A final thank you
Finally, we wanted to offer a final thank you to remind you of your incredible support to us!
Whether a new supporter or a long-time member of our 'community', you are a hero with however big or small a difference you always make. It all counts.
Victoria and the Ability Bow team