If you want to join the gym
If you don't have any health issues, you can...
- Collect a gym application form from the gym.
- Otherwise, download the forms at the bottom of this page.
When we get your form we will contact you to make an appointment to come in for an induction (See the price list at the bottom of this page).
As a member you get...
- A personally designed exercise programme, which we will update and adapt as you get fitter and progress towards your goals.
- Ongoing support from instructors.
- To feel fitter and stronger.
If you do have any health issues...
If you have a health condition or a disability:
- You will need to join via our Exercise Referral Service (See the price list at the bottom of this page).
- You just need to pick up a referral form or download one form this page, then ask your GP to complete and sign it.
What happens next
When we get your form we will contact you to advise on an appointment time.
There is occasionally a wait for your first appointment if we are very busy, but we will of course invite you in as soon as possible.
On the referral programme you get...
- One-to-one gym sessions with one of our instructors.
- Personal help to build your fitness by doing safe and effective exercise.
- Advice on health and nutrition or keeping fit.
- To feel good.
Our new gym membership fees
We've introduced a new gym membership fee scheme for 2019-2020 with a no contract and no joining fee system.
Download the Ability Bow Gym Membership Fees 2019-2020 document - and referral and application forms - below under 'Attachment'.
Charitable fee eligibility
To be eligible for our charitable membership fees, please download the Charitable fees eligibility document - below under 'Attachment'.
|Ability Bow Gym Membership Fees 2019-2020 (1).jpg||362.59 KB|
|Charitable fees eligibility criteria list||295.6 KB|
|Online free course (1) (2).pdf||3.13 MB|
|Ability Bow Referral Form combined editable V2-2021.pdf||1.02 MB|