If you want to join the gym:
If you don't have any health issues :
Collect a Gym Application Form from the gym or you can download the forms here (see links below). When we get your form we will contact you to make an appointment to come in for an induction. (See prices below).
As a member you get:
- A personally designed exercise programme, which we will update and adapt as you get fitter and progress towards your goals.
- Ongoing support from Instructors
- To feel fitter and stronger!
If you do have any health issues :
If you have a health condition or a disability you will need to join via our Exercise Referral Service. (See prices below). You just need to pick up a Referral From or download one form here, then ask your GP to complete and sign it.
When we get your form we will contact you to advise on an appointment time. Please note that sometimes there is a wait for your first appointment if we are very busy, but don’t worry we will invite you in as soon as possible.
On the Referral Programme you get:
- One-to-one gym sessions with one of our Instructors
- Personal help to build your fitness by doing safe and effective exercise
- Advice on health and nutrition or keeping fit
- And you get to feel good
Our New Gym Membership Fees
We've introduced a new gym membership fee scheme for 2019-2020 with a no contract and no joining fee system.