Volunteers greatly contribute to the development of our service
Volunteering at Ability bow has given me real purpose in life and I now look forward to going to work rather than waking up and wishing I could just curl up and the day would be over.Thank you for giving me the passion to live my life again and I will happily give The Ability Bow family 100% of my time without hesitation. Thanks again.” Michael , Volunteer IT Cordinator
It is amazing to experience how gym members and team members develop relationships of mutual trust and through joint efforts discover their potential, improve their abilities and are motivated by each other’s support to overcome difficulties. It is so encouraging to be part of something so positive and be learning in such a friendly environment. Volunteer Gym Instructor Rali
We support and value our Volunteers as we do our paid staff. Everyone is part of the Team and is acknowledged for the skills and experience they bring to Ability Bow.
Volunteer Opportunities currently available:
- Gym Instructor - are you friendly and level 3 qualified and looking for experience in training disabled people?
- Reception - assisting on the front line needs a positive attitude and multi-tasking skills
- Admin - can you help us with your book keeping or administrative skills?
- Social Media Marketing - we love to Tweet and talk to our Facebook friends but we would like to do more. Can you help us improve our communication?
- Leaflet drops and events - we take part in many community events and we hold events of our own. We always need helping hands with leaflet distribution and attending on the day
If you want to talk to us about volunteering for Ability Bow, please contact Simohamed Dahiri Operations Manager on 020 8980 7778 or firstname.lastname@example.org