Referrals to Ability Bow are increasing all the time and more disabled people are asking for our help, yet funding is increasingly hard to find. Please visit our dedicated fundraising page to find out more.
Watch Albie’s wheelchair to walking story with multiple myeloma cancer (he’s also a Fun Run fundraiser for us too!)
There are also a few other ways that you can really make a difference…
- Donate your time by volunteering your skills to us.
- Fundraise for us by taking on iconic events including the London Marathon and RideLondon-Essex 100.
- Leave A Gift/Legacy In Your Will and see how your donations can help make a lasting difference.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share what we do with others you know.
- Have your own idea instead? Tell us about it.
Watch Rosie’s wheelchair to walking story in just three wheelchair exercise sessions.
Make a Difference
If you want to help in a way that makes a real difference to our gym members lives then please consider making a donation.