It’s Your Sporting Dream!
You’ll know that not only are you fulfilling your sporting dream, you’re fundraising for a disabilities and long-term health conditions exercise service, Ability Bow, and changing disabled people’s lives each year for the better.
We’ll offer support to you and we’ll be there to cheer you on at the finish.
*The 2023 event has already taken place – watch this space for 2024*
This event was established as an Olympic legacy after the 2012 London Games.
Want to join our team?
There are a limited number of charity places available. All you need to do is complete the application form so we can confirm your place.
All we ask is you aim to raise £550, all to help our most vulnerable service users keep fitter and stronger, for longer.
Why take part
- Access to a free fundraising support pack (including sponsorship forms, collection tins and balloons)
- A free charity cycling jersey
- Our own personal trainers’ advice and guidance to help with your training plan
- Fundraising support, advice, hints and tips
- The chance to access other fundraising event opportunities throughout the year
Complete The Application Form
Follow the link to complete and submit the application form. Registration fee is £25 and all we ask is for you to raise a minimum of £550.