If you DON’T have health issues
- Collect a gym application form from the gym.
- Otherwise, download the referral form on this page.
When we get your form we will contact you to make an appointment to come in for an induction.
If you DO have health issues
If you have a health condition or a disability:
- You will need to join via our Exercise Referral Service (see our price list below).
- You just need to pick up a referral form or download one form this page, then ask your GP to complete and sign it.
What happens next?
When we get your form we will contact you to advise on an appointment time. There is occasionally a wait for your first appointment if we are very busy, but we will of course invite you in as soon as possible.
On the referral programme you get:
- One-to-one gym sessions with one of our instructors.
- Personal help to build your fitness by doing safe and effective exercise.
- Advice on health and nutrition or keeping fit.
- To feel good.
Benefits of being a Member
- A personally designed exercise programme, which we will update and adapt as you get fitter and progress towards your goals.
- Ongoing support from instructors.
- To feel fitter and stronger.
Charitable Fee Eligibility
To be eligible for our charitable membership fees, please download the Charitable Fees Eligibility document.
Our gym membership fee scheme has no contract and no joining fee system – Ability Bow 2021 Price list.
Specialist Exercise Referral
If you are a Referrer or someone who would like to be referred, ring 0208 980 7778 for more details and download our referral form.